Biocube 29 final touches

harveys_harvest

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
Location
Central Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6be28a22-3c43-43db-90ef-b819c4ca7e32.jpg


Hi everyone,

I’m setting up my BioCube 29. I have been doing research into stocking options would love some input on my final stocking choice.

Current plan:
Tailspot blenny
Pink streaked wrasse
Goby + pistol shrimp pair

I’m planning to avoid clownfish for this build and will also be adding corals (mixed reef direction, still evolving the aquascape and flow zones).

I feel like I’ve got a nice mix going, but I’m stuck on what a good fourth fish could be that fits the vibe and doesn’t overcrowd the system. I’m open to something with a bit more presence or personality, but still reef safe and appropriate for a 29g. I plan to add unique and different inverts as well.

What would you add in this setup? Anything I should avoid with the current combo?

I have included a picture of it for reference! Appreciate any suggestions or experiences!
 
If you want an active fish, I'd consider the fusilier damsel fish. Not aggressive, and mine is like a dog. Any time I walk into the room it is like it is looking at me for food.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260429_075545_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260429_075545_Chrome.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 34

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new