Biocube 32 light Par

  • Thread starter Thread starter Al.B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi, glad I ran a cross

Hi , I was just wondering how you made out with this set up? I just got two 12" actinic blue and the sunset controller from 21led. Could you tell what settings you are using on the biocube and settings on the blue actinic bars?
I used 4 stainless steel machine screws.

Got my algae fully controlled. Also corals and coralline has exploded.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new