Biocube 32 Return Pump - Maximum size

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,266
Reaction score
7,761
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I’m looking at adding a couple upgrades to my wife’s 32 Biocube. Primarily flow. I’m wanting to increase display flow without adding any powerheads due to this being her anemone tank. Right now there’s some powerhead in there that the prior owner used to replace the original (I think it’s a maxi-jet).

With that said, I’ve seen reccomendations for the Jebao DC 2000 and Sicce 1.5. The Sicce seems small and the Dc 2000 seems to have a good flow, but has a maximum flow rate been determined? Like can’t exceed x gph due to overflowing the main tank.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new