Biocube 32 Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom0524
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dom0524

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. So currently I am in the process of setting up my biocube 32 gallon, and was wondering if any reefers knew if the Macro Aqua HOB protein skimmer would fit in the 3rd chamber of the tank. I currently do have the hood removed from it. Any help would greatly appreciated!

IMG_8128.png
 
Hello. So currently I am in the process of setting up my biocube 32 gallon, and was wondering if any reefers knew if the Macro Aqua HOB protein skimmer would fit in the 3rd chamber of the tank. I currently do have the hood removed from it. Any help would greatly appreciated!

IMG_8128.png
I’m not sure, I can’t judge the size from the picture. Typically the protein skimmer is in the first chamber. The return pump and nozzle are in the third with very little room for anything else.
 
i have this one by Tunze in my BioCube's second chamber along with the InTank media basket and really like it.

IMG_1566.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new