Biocube 8, invert tank maybe

bettyanderson1983

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm thinking of fixing my daughter's biocube 8, and turning it in to an invert tank, with coral. Two inverts I definitely want is cleaning shrimp and fancy/sexy shrimp (I think they are called). Is there a limit on inverts to gallon, like fish to gallon?
 
That should be an interesting tank. I never agreed with the fish to gallon limits and I wouldn't say there is one for inverts. In that size tank, I would do a pair of sexy shrimp, and one cleaner shrimp.
 
Sexy shrimp do better in groups try to get mostly female. whatever u do don't get a coral banded or Camel shrimp Will eat smaller inverts even hermits. I love inverts you should add more then just 2 kinds. Always wanted a tank with lots of diff inverts
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new