Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hadn’t even though about the sweepers :::facepalm::: I’ll double check it with a ruler. My husband and I always disagree on how big an estimated inch is :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
General rule of thumb, sweepers can get double the open length of the head. Frog/octo even longer. Plan for their bad days.

Inches are stupid. We should all use metric anyway.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
General rule of thumb, sweepers can get double the open length of the head. Frog/octo even longer. Plan for their bad days.

Inches are stupid. We should all use metric anyway.
Thanks!! That is helpful! It’s probably why the colt seems a bit happier since the move it was sitting pretty close down stream prior to :oops:

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70CF0C54-C8E9-43C9-BC44-85B0B9D52834.jpeg

Here is my murder hermit. He picked off 9 of his comrades. Slowly, but he was discovered in the end to be the reason for their demise. He now lives out his days in the evo and in solitary confinement. I’m too scared to add him to the biocube, for fear he will go after my lovely scarlet. He is an algae eating machine though, and the biocube CUC could really use some more help keeping that in check. He is a monster, and yet I love him.

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here is my murder hermit. He picked off 9 of his comrades. Slowly, but he was discovered in the end to be the reason for their demise. He now lives out his days in the evo and in solitary confinement. I’m too scared to add him to the biocube, for fear he will go after my lovely scarlet. He is an algae eating machine though, and the biocube CUC could really use some more help keeping that in check. He is a monster, and yet I love him.
That’s a beautiful photo!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Alright, I'll admit. That's a very pretty murderer.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lost in the Sauce do Duncans have sweepers I need to worry about?
No they are quite peaceful. What they Do have is a mouth that can catch and Eat Sweepers!! Seriously not joking.. also watched one head eat a full cleaner scrymp molt.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they are quite peaceful. What they Do have is a mouth that can catch and Eat Sweepers!! Seriously not joking.. also watched one head eat a full cleaner scrymp molt.
Ok cool thanks.. the Duncan is currently back to being upstream from the hammer and I was wondering if that could be why the hammer is still sulking. I just want it to be happy like is Jason’s tank. It’s giving me anxiety :grinning-squinting-face: :::insert eye twitch emoji::::

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok cool thanks.. the Duncan is currently back to being upstream from the hammer and I was wondering if that could be why the hammer is still sulking. I just want it to be happy like is Jason’s tank. It’s giving me anxiety :grinning-squinting-face: :::insert eye twitch emoji::::
I know how that goes. 100%

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know how that goes. 100%
Y'all combined are anxiety machines!

Euphyllia in my experience is sulky for at least a day after moving. Give it a week.

I would also advise against measuring your success, to how things look in Jason's tanks. He's got the Magic Sauce!

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Euphyllia in my experience is sulky for at least a day after moving. Give it a week.

I would also advise against measuring your success, to how things look in Jason's tanks. He's got the Magic Sauce!
St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by TipsyElves.com
Hahahaha but I want the magic too!!!
If it fails I can always say it was my husband fault for picking the most expensive frag we got. :grinning-squinting-face:
Seriously though, it’s gorgeous and I just REALLY want it to thrive :cool:;)

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry, which Jason are we talking about?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back