Biocube for Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter sailfin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sailfin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I'd post this here first. I need to get rid of my biocube. I don't have the time for it and I feel bad for the life that is in it. If interested give me a shout here. I'll list what I have if interest exists. Just let me know.
 
So are you out of the hobby bro?
 
Sorry to see you getting out anthony, I guess this is why you havent been involved. Good luck with selling the tank.
 
I am not giving up just getting out of the small tank field. It is located in a room that none of us go into. When I get home I'll post some more info about the tank and livestock.
 
Ok here is a quick list of what I have.
- Black Perc Clown and it is hosting in a two headed frogspawn, $50 for both
- 4 polyps of nuclear greens, $40
- 1 polyp PPE, $20
- 1 disc acan frag. This one is green with white stripes, $20
- 1 rock acan frag. About 3 in long and is bright orange with white stripes, $20
- 1 large rock of pink palys about 4 in diameter, $30
- Various other zoas. I can post pics of these later.
- The tank is the Oceanic 14g version with the PC lighting. No mods have been made. If interested please let me know and we can discuss price and pick-up options.
- I have some very nice LR. I don't know how much, weight, but let's say $2/lb?

Either post comments, questions here or PM me.
 
I may take the pink paly rock. Got any pics? :D How big is the rock and how many polyps?
 
Whoops just seen that it was 4inches. Any Pics? ;)
 
My avatar pic is it last year around Mar-Apr. I can get some updated ones. It has a lot better color under halides. These PC's have darkened it up some.
 
Yea can I see a bigger pic of its not too much trouble. They look similar to some I have in the little pic but you never know. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new