Biocube HQI

kaylashires

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but anyways. Im trying to sell my 29 gallon biocube hqi (mot on here) everything works it includes extras such as 10 filters, power head, titanium hearter, and everthing that came with the tank protien skimmer pump light, ect. I know the hqi cost more. I keep getting angy emails of people saying im charging $300 for somethig they can get at petco for under $200. I paid over $500. So I'll ask people who actually know something I am asking $300 is this fair? If not what is?

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 g biocube with retrofit led light kit upgraded return pump (rio 6hf) 2 powerheads, cobalt heater intank media basket, santa monica ats, tunze nano ato, brs media reactor among many other upgrades and do not feel I would get $300 for it. In this hobby seems like getting 50% of what you paid for something is not easy. Many people will try to lowball you and send angry e-mails about your price. My advice is know what you want to get out of your equipment and stick to your guns. Ignore the e-mails (you will get those no matter what). But also realize there may not be a quick sale in your future. The more you want the longer it will take to sale. Good luck.

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once listed a Mini-Van for sale on craigslist and had a gentleman respond claiming he does not like the color purple. No other useful comments or interest in the vehicle just did not like the color purple. Not sure what I was suppose to do about his dilemma so I ignored him figuring he would not be of use.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back