Biocube Ok for Quarantine?

TheDuude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
555
Reaction score
528
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow reefers,

I setup a new tank a couple months back and as of last week moved over my fish a corals. Going to start adding some new fish and want to make sure I QT anything new. My old tank which is a 16 gallon biocube is still up and running. It has live rock, sand, a emerald crab, and a snail or two in there.

Can I use this current setup as my QT? I am buying ORA captive bred fish if that makes a difference. I am not sure weather to medicate the biocube or just observe. I also have Matrix in the back of the biocube so could pull all the LR out.

Please let me know your thoughts!
 
Sure, that will work for a QT, especially an observation one. If you want to use meds, the rock, sand, and matrix might affect that.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new