Biocube SHOW OFF Thread!

Tank and cabinet - BC32. B23EDD44-DB47-4376-8EE8-A0FA6F6C3983.jpeg D665E375-8BDF-4BCC-949C-48F093194AD2.jpeg
That’s pretty amazing. I like the way you utilized the cabinet. I have to keep all my junk I use often in a drawer across the room because I have a DIY stand. All my other junk I don’t use often is in a huge black bin hidden. Are you running the Biocube stock lights?
 
That’s pretty amazing. I like the way you utilized the cabinet. I have to keep all my junk I use often in a drawer across the room because I have a DIY stand. All my other junk I don’t use often is in a huge black bin hidden. Are you running the Biocube stock lights?

Thank you! No, I upgraded to the Steve’s LED…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new