Biorb 30 Life: clean up crew, corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nykolay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nykolay

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sating up an 8 gallon coral reef marine tank (probably no fish). I know I know... It's way too small and what's up with the Crushed Corals.
I don't care I can siphon it and clean it no problem. I just want it lol)

179222d1411154770-hello-california-marine-biorb-30-life-20140918_114858.jpg


My question is:nerd::
- Since I don't really have experience with CC - what are the best clean up crew for a tank this size? More unique creatures the better :wink:
- What are the most unique & hardy corals for a tank this size?

Any more suggestion the better.

Can't wait to make it awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new