Biota Multibar Angel

velvetelvis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
78
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a CB multibar from Biota. She's about the size of a quarter and looks perfect. She's already picking at the LR, and doesn't seem bothered by my lyretail damselfish.

What's everyone's experience feeding multibars? Are the Biota juveniles feeding on pellets and frozen like they advertise, or should I be ready to supplement with pods?
 
How's the multibar doing now? I just picked up a CP one that was at my LFS for a few months. Super active and eating well.
 
Upvote 0
In addition to a generator I can turn on and UPS for some of the pumps I also have Penn Plax battery operated backup air pump, or two, for every aquarium. You plug into the wall outlet and when the power goes out it turns on.
 
Upvote 0
My multibar is doing great. Model citizen. SOMEONE nipped a few of my acans a few months ago, but hard to say who, and it appears to be an isolated incident.
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new