Bird wrasse for sale

michael.cser20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
301
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 6" bird wrasse for sale or trade for other passive fish. He is very healthy and eats tons of food but hes alittle to agressive for my tank. 50$ for him
8c920861f63777d873355fb3a6023a4b.jpg
 
I just read more and realized it's not really a reef safe wrasse so I have to pass. I should have done this before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new