Birdnest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ksturg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It very well could be a stylo the polyps are purple….i normally don’t do sps I bought this frag for $10 and it was half the size it is now. With that being said where do you have your stylo placed?
 
The light may be insufficient for this size tank and light appears to be an Ai prime and not SOL
Other factors would be low calcium or high alk
Elevated phos level
change in salinity, temperature and salt mixes.
The tank is a IM 25 lagoon….yeah I need to do a small water change to replenish cal and mag
 
This is my light schedule
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5885.png
    IMG_5885.png
    68 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new