Birds nest, placement

chewy tabacca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
314
Reaction score
177
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, to close to my leather? It's about 1 and a half inches away, granted if it grows I will have to move it but for the time being is it OK? My leather kind of just falls over the edge lol and has for the past few months so I know it's growing away from my acro.
4cff32898c64dd4522759cc859fcfe49.jpg
 
Leathers can give off toxins that can kill sps. I'm not sure if your specific one is one of those, but it's food for thought. I'd move it further away.
 
Move the Leather or the Birdsnest and give the Birdsnest high light and high flow after it’s been acclimated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new