Birds nest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supramike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Supramike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Anaheim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have had this guy for about a week now I'm starting to get into the sps. I picked this up from the lfs noticed it when I got it home and now it getting bigger I belive it looks like it's rotting on the one branch. Should I cut it off?
C5D19BD5-323F-4C3C-A22D-DEECA5E93873.jpg
 
If one of the branches dies It twill turn white and then it would be okay to cut that section off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new