Birdsnest and Algae

Michael Hull

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
180
Reaction score
134
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What should I do here? I noticed some green algae/dark spots and bubble algae right in the center of this new addition!
IMG_4195.jpeg
IMG_4196.jpeg
 
Bubble algae has killed a number of my birdsnest colonies from the inside out, so watch out. I would try and remove all bubbles that’s for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new