birdsnest star polyps battel

Mandalorian

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2021
Messages
83
Reaction score
41
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Im noticing that the base of my birdsnest is turning white due to the star polyps invasion, should I be concerned or will this eventually kill the colony? Just curious if I should move it or just let it stay.
IMG_3914.jpg
 
So Im noticing that the base of my birdsnest is turning white due to the star polyps invasion, should I be concerned or will this eventually kill the colony? Just curious if I should move it or just let it stay.
IMG_3914.jpg

Cut back (tear off with gloves) your star polyps, or move your birdsnest.

Looks nice in there... :)
 
Cut back (tear off with gloves) your star polyps, or move your birdsnest.

Looks nice in there... :)
Thanks man, going to tomorrow.
 
Birdsnest won't win a battle vs anything. This is why you need to keep GSP on a single rock.
 
Birdsnest won't win a battle vs anything. This is why you need to keep GSP on a single rock.
Oh is that why? lol Pretty much becoming an infestation now. Im gonna move him. Going to buy a new rock and move this one.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new