Birdsnest Tip Turning Brown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nanobros
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nanobros

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pink birdsnests tips are turning slightly brown and I don't know why. My phosphate is at 0 and my nitrates is at 2.0 ppm. I did a water change last week. What can I do to fix this so the situation doesn't get worse?
 
what are your other water parameters?
ALK:
CAL:
Salinity:

are you dosing anything to maintain these?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new