Birdsnest

My BN. Very High Flow and high light.
87f9e8d23a005b17c84246e640ac87d9.jpg
 
My BN. Very High Flow and high light.

Looks great

What lights do you have?
If LED what percentage blue white do you peak at daily and for how long?
If T5 I am jealous ha ha
Halide not much more to say?

This is mine under led 100% blue 35% white at peak 1 hr off IMG_7515.JPG to side medium light and flow
 
I'm using an AI Hydra 52. I have all my blues and violet (not UV) set to 100%. They peak for 4 hours, whites are at 25%. I think it my alk swing that messed it up. But time will tell from here out. I clipped the browned out tips today, they pretty much fell off so I think that was a wise move.
 
Blues @50% max and whites@15% max ramping. However I had lowered them due to a Diatom bloom. I'll soon be turning them back up to blues@60% max and whites@20%max

Whites peak for 1hr and blues peak 3hrs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new