BJD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pricey95
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pricey95

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2021
Messages
64
Reaction score
18
Location
Leicester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this hammer have BJD..
I've had it for around 2 months and it's never fully extended.

All parameters are fine and in check. All other LPS are doing fine. Nothings changed.

I did noticed vermitted snails on it and I've cut them off and glued/Dipped after..

I'm thinking is it BJD?
The coral ABSOLUTELY STINKS ALSO

20240224_120709.jpg
 
Last edited:
Agreed that BJD normally works very quickly but since you mentioned the coral really stinks I would call it a loss and not put it back in the tank. At any rate it looks like it’s on its way out for sure and there’s no flesh to speak of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new