BKChem Torches and HG plus GlitterBomb Mini Colony’s for sale only on R2R!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
To Purchase: please send me a PM with the corals and numbers you are interested in!

DOA Policy: In the very unlikely event, I do a standard 2 hour DOA and will work with you to make sure you receive a healthy and beautiful order. (1)My policy is to replace a frag on your next order if possible or reship the order.(2) If a similar frag is not able to be cut then a higher end coral will be offered to pick or (3) refund or Credit will be given. As always Shipping is not refundable. I am known to always satisfy my customers. However I can not be accounted for shipping delays, lost packages and packages not able to be delivered on the first attempt as well improper water chemistry and conditions. I reserve all rights to determine a DOA as well as determine a safe ship out date. All sales are final after a frag has been cut.

Photography:
All pictures are unedited and taken with my iPhone 14 pro with Orphek phone lens under kessil a160. Please take this into account when viewing frags I am by no means a professional photographer.

Shipping:
I take great pride in my highly successful shipping method and only use the best materials in the industry. Most orders I use Zen Reef cups as well as I do use Heat sealed bags 2x or 3x bagged and I use premium cold packs and premium insulated coolers.

I do Free shipping on all orders $400 or more. If below $400 I will quote you real shipping cost which using my shipper are generally very low rates.
I ship using UPS Overnight AM which I have found to be better then FedEx.

Pack Deals:
I am always willing to make a Frag pack deal that will make you satisfied! I can also do custom mystery frag packs for a set budget of a higher value and have had a great response on it! PM me if you would like to go this route!

Freebie(s):
I always include some free corals in all orders. The larger the order the nicer the freebies of my choosing!

Special inquiry/ requests:
See something you're looking for not seen down below? Due to the size of my collection I can never offer the true amount of gems I have available for sale. I am known for the most high end and rarest corals in the Hobby so if you have something in particular your searching for feel free to drop a post below or PM me as more then likely I have it.

Enjoy the Fire as always!

*Holy Grail Torches*
BKChem Jolly Rancher HG Single head with Lineage #1
$1000 shipped
IMG_1316.jpeg

BKchem Jolly Rancher HG single head with lineage #2
$1000 shipped
IMG_1317.jpeg

BKChem the Grinch with lineage single head HG #1
$800 shipped
IMG_1318.jpeg

Raging Reef OG HG single head #1
600 shipped
IMG_1319.jpeg

*GlitterBomb Goni*
These are very well encrusted on XL 1.5”plugs and have been cut for months with plenty of new heads. Far from the nubs you see for $250-$500+. These won’t last so don’t wait.
GlitterBomb XXL frag/Mini Colony #1
$475 shipped
IMG_1330.jpeg

GlitterBomb XXL frag/Mini Colony #2
$475 shipped
IMG_1331.jpeg

Pack deals available

Thanks for looking!

Chayse
Camaro Show Corals

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back