• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BKChem Willy Wonka Hammer

KomsCorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Messages
391
Reaction score
205
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BK Chems Willy Wonka Hammer, have had it almost a year and 1/2. Super good grower and the pics don’t do it any justice. There is 4 heads and one little baby head. I know he gets $450 a head I’m asking $1250 shipped for the whole mini colony. I can send video upon request, can only do photos on here it seems.

Thank you !

B1A4B269-3B98-418C-80A3-7CF2B09DD996.jpeg
 
Here are better pics from the originators FB and his process as far as bringing the coral in and aquaculturing it, etc. Far from your average gold hammer. My camera doesn’t capture the green as well as his.
8514F400-3F8D-4F92-A0B8-25CB6C58B927.png

C9286480-10AC-4A48-BD1B-E39C532DE6BE.png
 
It's a BKchem piece, definitely paying for where you get the coral.

His corals are really grown better than any I have ever gotten. He has a process and doesn't just flip corals for cash.

Great piece ;Drool
 
OP Sick hammer colony and WORTH every penny.

For hobbiests that can't afford corals like this from BKCHEM, WWC, TCK, ASD, TSA, just don't comment.

These vendors spend a lot of money growing these corals. If you don't like it don't buy it, but don't bash the OP or the vendor without them doing something wrong.

There is a market for everyone!

OP BUMP FOR A SICK HAMMER!
 
BK Chems Willy Wonka Hammer, have had it almost a year and 1/2. Super good grower and the pics don’t do it any justice. There is 4 heads and one little baby head. I know he gets $450 a head I’m asking $1250 shipped for the whole mini colony. I can send video upon request, can only do photos on here it seems.

Thank you !

B1A4B269-3B98-418C-80A3-7CF2B09DD996.jpeg
If you can get some better pics that would help the sale immensely. You may want to photograph in more of a 14-15k light spectrum to make it easier to capture all the colors. I’m familiar with the WW and it’s a truly awesome looking piece that has colors very hard to find in branching hammers especially. Maybe at least proof of purchase from BK so the potential buyer could see what you have.
 
Hey folks, derailing a sales thread is not permitted. If you don't like the coral or the price, move on. No need to comment. Thanks for understanding.
Paul, Team R2R
 
BK Chems Willy Wonka Hammer, have had it almost a year and 1/2. Super good grower and the pics don’t do it any justice. There is 4 heads and one little baby head. I know he gets $450 a head I’m asking $1250 shipped for the whole mini colony. I can send video upon request, can only do photos on here it seems.

Thank you !

B1A4B269-3B98-418C-80A3-7CF2B09DD996.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250127_154028.jpg
    IMG_20250127_154028.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 158
I got willy wonka as well most beatufil hammer.
 
BK Chems Willy Wonka Hammer, have had it almost a year and 1/2. Super good grower and the pics don’t do it any justice. There is 4 heads and one little baby head. I know he gets $450 a head I’m asking $1250 shipped for the whole mini colony. I can send video upon request, can only do photos on here it seems.

Thank you !

B1A4B269-3B98-418C-80A3-7CF2B09DD996.jpeg
HI,I got this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250216_171358.jpg
    IMG_20250216_171358.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20250131_212850.jpg
    IMG_20250131_212850.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20250127_154028.jpg
    IMG_20250127_154028.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20250121_200208.jpg
    IMG_20250121_200208.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 111
BK Chems Willy Wonka Hammer, have had it almost a year and 1/2. Super good grower and the pics don’t do it any justice. There is 4 heads and one little baby head. I know he gets $450 a head I’m asking $1250 shipped for the whole mini colony. I can send video upon request, can only do photos on here it seems.

Thank you !

B1A4B269-3B98-418C-80A3-7CF2B09DD996.jpeg
You can post video to youtube and post the link here!

As was stated, better pics would help. Other pics in this thread are indeed stunning, if you have anyone local that takes better pics I think this would make your sale pretty easy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new