BKV1997s Tank

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,883
Reaction score
122,540
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is amazing.... best brown acros i've ever seen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yea the loser decided to come over late tonight and post on my comp again!!! He just left. I should take over his user name and reek havoc!

BTW Daniel you need to come over tomorrow and check out the vortechs tomorrow bro. I was going to call you, but Brandon didnt even get here till about 7 tonight....tired...
 
im running to hot lanta today but will be back this evening ill give you a call
 
Yea sorry this was pretty unoriginal but david only turned his back for less than 10 secs i had to be quick :)

BTW davids tank is coming along nicely...... you should check it out Daniel
 
I dont guess anyone ever really read the first post did they! :beat_shot:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new