Black Bugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alza
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alza

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


Recently lost all of my Acropora other than a cali tort and a smooth skin which seem to be doing fine. It is a young tank and I had some issues so I chalked it up to that. Cleaned the tank today and flipped over this tile to find these black bugs crawling all over the bottom. Are these acro-eating black bugs, and has anyone had success removing them entirely from the tank?
 
I have no idea, but I can give you a bump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new