Black egg crate

  • Thread starter Thread starter mltascp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
Guntersville, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where I can buy Black egg crate locally? I only need about 3 sheets. Online you have to buy like 15 sheets. I don't mind driving to Chatt to get it. I need to make a trip to visit the lfs anyway.

Thanks,
Monica
 
You could always paint the white... Just make sure you use either Krylon Fusion or something thats made for plastic and won't leach into the aquarium...
 
I have considered that but have decided if I cannot get black I will just go with the white. It is cheaper and easy to obtain.
 
We have this metallic silver colored egg crate up here at home depot... :D Really in the end, it matters about as much as the color of starboard you pick... They're all going to be coralline purple eventually...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new