Black Friday 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TexAgReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't give it away quite yet, but we will be having a Black Friday sale this year! It's gonna be big! :cool:
Been holding out on a big order for the Black Friday sales... Here's to hoping my items are 1) on sale 2) in stock!!!

tylr9m482

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is black friday live? I'm seeing 15% off some items, never got an email like they said would be sent out though?

ibob991

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is black friday live? I'm seeing 15% off some items, never got an email like they said would be sent out though?
I just saw the same thing after getting home from work, super disappointed nothing was posted here or emailed to me about it. @Bulk Reef Supply please do better (I mean this as a whole company, not directed at you personally).

tylr9m482

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Curious if this 15% off will go up at all or what the time frame of this sale is? I know MAP items will have their own sales dependent on the parent company and what they choose to do, but I have a bunch of stuff in my cart for a new build that I am waiting to pull the trigger on! Mainly Marco dry rock ;)

mynameisnick4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if this 15% off will go up at all or what the time frame of this sale is? I know MAP items will have their own sales dependent on the parent company and what they choose to do, but I have a bunch of stuff in my cart for a new build that I am waiting to pull the trigger on! Mainly Marco dry rock ;)
That is what I am wondering. Is this the "final" Black Friday sale? Are there additional sales coming next week?

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is what I am wondering. Is this the "final" Black Friday sale? Are there additional sales coming next week?
In years past new deals rolled out everyday up till black friday. The map brands usually hold out till the end...

mynameisnick4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like they updated the page. Originally AI was on there with the "Up to 12% off" but the prices didn't reflect the deal, now it's gone. I wonder if that one is for a different day. Is 12% the most you would expect to see from AI?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looks like Marco rock is 15% off across the board, pretty good deal! I haven't seen it any cheaper than that

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question @Bulk Reef Supply , normally I know how your sales run, but this time your put save X% today on none map prices items, is this just the deal today, or are these sale prices going to stay until after Black Friday.

B25B5206-D8B6-4258-9990-61D099BED4D3.png

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS who likes to put stuff on sale that isn't available.
Like all their ESV bionic 2 part, all 15% off, but can't add anything to your cart because its all out of stock.
looks like I'm not stocking up from BRS this black friday.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The MarcoRock sale at 15% off is scheduled to run thru Cyber Monday. You're right that certain MAP brands will join the sale at different times, but generally speaking, once something is on sale, that's going to be the best deal.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question @Bulk Reef Supply , normally I know how your sales run, but this time your put save X% today on none map prices items, is this just the deal today, or are these sale prices going to stay until after Black Friday.

B25B5206-D8B6-4258-9990-61D099BED4D3.png
Most deals, like HW, will run thru Cyber Monday or as supplies last.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply , can we get a hint, or even better, just tell us what the freebie is tomorrow, LOL!!! ;Happy

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back