OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
just put in a 32oz order... my 240 gal has been setup since end of August, gonna throw this bomb in there. only a scopas tang in there a lone. Been daily dosing sea chem stabil since 10/15
Thank you for the order.

Baronen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just got my order. Pods look good. Is the Phyto chart wrong? I’ve got a 100 gallon system and the chart suggests 300mL. That’s way above any other suggested dose I have ever seen

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi just got my order. Pods look good. Is the Phyto chart wrong? I’ve got a 100 gallon system and the chart suggests 300mL. That’s way above any other suggested dose I have ever seen
300ml would be a tank heavy with filter feeders, nps and etc. I dose 500 ml per day to my 210g. I found that dosing schedule elsewhere and spoke with a couple of other producers before printing those up. i would not dose that heavy with dead phyto as it could cause poor water vs good water. I started my schedule with 1 ml per actual gallon and increased it ever week until I got where I am at. you really cannot over dose it, unless you are turning the water green. That being said, I always say some is better than none. feel free to start lower and see how your tank responds. if filter feeders open up more, and corals open, color up better etc keep adding. don't go too low as you want to feed those pods so they can establish.

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my order, and it was awesome! Packed full of pods, bottles were packed with care, great customer service! They are great
So glad you were happy with your order! Thanks

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
IT’S BLACK FRIDAY
&
REEF BY STEELE
HAS A DEAL FOR YOU!!

BLACK FRIDAY 600X600 USE.png

We are so thankful for all the wonderful support we have received from our R2R community. As fellow reefers we appreciate all the help and knowledge available here in this wonderful forum. We got our start as a hobbyist selling some extra pods and phytoplankton on R2R, while I recovered from a series of reconstructive surgeries and we have grown from there.

So for BLACK FRIDAY we want to say THANKS to all of our customers by GIVING. So from now until midnight CYBER MONDAY 11/27-

We are GIVING -

10% OFF ALL ORDERS UP TO $99.99
15% OFF ALL ORDERS $100 TO $199.99
20% OFF ALL ORDERS $200 AND ABOVE

AND RECEIVE A FREE GIFT OF A LIVE FOOD EITHER ROTIFERS OR ENRICHED BRINE SHRIMP

Free gift will be randomly selected, you can indicate a preference in order comments, but not guaranteed. Free gift available while supplies last and will be on a first come first served basis.
Orders over $100 receive an 8 Oz serving
Orders over $200 receive a 16 Oz serving

And as a THANKS to our previous and current customers receive a coupon code for your next purchase of the SAME GRADUATED OFFER as above. This coupon code may be used anytime between now and midnight February 29th as we leap into the NEW YEAR. Cannot be combined with other discounts so use this to create a sale when you need it and we don’t have a current offer. Coupon codes will be issued after we complete your sale.

Thank you and God bless you!

Kent and Sherry
@HankstankXXL750 & @Ocean_Queenie

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BLACK FRIDAY CONTINUES
&
REEF BY STEELE
HAS A DEAL FOR YOU!!

We are so thankful for all the wonderful support we have received from our R2R community. As fellow reefers we appreciate all the help and knowledge available here in this wonderful forum. We got our start as a hobbyist selling some extra pods and phytoplankton on R2R, while I recovered from a series of reconstructive surgeries and we have grown from there.

So for BLACK FRIDAY we want to say THANKS to all of our customers by GIVING. So from now until midnight CYBER MONDAY 11/27-

We are GIVING -

Free gift will be randomly selected, you can indicate a preference in order comments, but not guaranteed. Free gift available while supplies last and will be on a first come first served basis.

And as a THANKS to our previous and current customers receive a coupon code for your next purchase of the SAME GRADUATED OFFER as above. This coupon code may be used anytime between now and midnight February 29th as we leap into the NEW YEAR. Cannot be combined with other discounts so use this to create a sale when you need it and we don’t have a current offer. Coupon codes will be issued after we complete your sale.

Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BLACK FRIDAY CONTINUES
&
REEF BY STEELE
HAS A DEAL FOR YOU!!

But is it really a great deal, worthy of BLACK FRIDAY!!

We operate in a much lower margin daily as we want to bring the best quality for the lowest price which equals the GREATEST VALUE FOR YOU!!
Let’s compare! One of our popular competitors is offering 20% OFF, so you can get a 16Oz combo package of pods and phyto for -
$49 less 20% = $39.20+$15 shipping = $54.20

Our price same combo -
$39 less 10% = $28.80 + $0 shipping = $28.80

That is 47% LOWER PRICE from us!

But to offer these lower prices we have to have the volume, so place your orders now!!

We are GIVING -

Kent and Sherry

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back