Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Save 10-20% on Phyto, Rotifer, Pods & Combo deals till 2/7/24. Every order saves 10%, orders between $70-99.99 will save 15%, orders over $100 will save 20%. No code is needed, discount will be applied at checkout. This applies to all our Phyto, Rotifers, Pods and Combo deals. Free shipping applies at $40. Shipping is done UPS 2 day. We appreciate all your support. This will be the last sale till after Reef Stock, we are currently expanding to keep up with demand. I am currently in the process of adding 20 new pod systems, 400 gallons of new phytoplankton production per week. Rotifers have been bumped up and will continue to expand.

Save the most with our Combo Deals!

Clip of our 2 pod blend bottles

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for Sunday. Deals are running low on several items. Get your order in today for shipping tomorrow.

The phytoplankton strains have been broken down into feeding and culturing categories. Feeding strains are now shipped Monday-Wednesday and come from our 6.5 gallon carboys. Our culturing strains are grown in 1 gallon jars that are harvested and shipped only on Mondays. There are new labels for each bottle. Phytoplankton bottles that are purchased from our feeding category, can have an instant bundle discount when you by 4 bottles or more. (You'll automatically save 15% at checkout) These are for people who want to feed single strains, there is a big debate that feeding phytoplankton that has been blended doesn't give you all of the benefits.

There is also a QR code that links to our blog post on how to feed phytoplankton, rotifers and copepods to your aquarium. Check out the QR code and let me know your feedback.

RL 16 ounce Phytoblend QR code copy.png

OP
OP
ReefLegends

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last few hours of the sale, if you need pods, rotifers or phyto. You'll have it by Friday. Our 2 pod blend combo has been the most popular product this week. Check out the bottles that went out earlier. Yes you can see our Tisbe and Apocyclops pods in the bottle and they are packed with phyto for a road trip snack.

two pod blend bottles.

2 Pod blend with Phyto combo

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back