Black Friday Week is here!

We just added lots of new corals to the site! Grab them while you can as stuff's selling fast!

Nq52B9Hl.jpg


TvBAuOYl.jpg


gjKFL7il.jpg


jukYKzKl.jpg


EemRkAIl.jpg
 
I think I saw that you have Astrea snails at 10 or so for $3 -- is that correct? If so, I didn't find them on the website -- would this be an in-store purchase only?
 
I need a ton of live rock will that be on sale and how much?
 
I think I saw that you have Astrea snails at 10 or so for $3 -- is that correct? If so, I didn't find them on the website -- would this be an in-store purchase only?

The 10 for $3 is for our instore sale only. So come one down!

I need a ton of live rock will that be on sale and how much?
This thread is for our online sale, so you'll have to come in tomorrow to find out :) I actually don't know the answer and being the big T-Day I don't want to hit up those that do at the moment, lol
 
Thank you. Save me a spot. I’m 2 hours away. See you tomorrow.
 
I click the link for 30 and 40 off but I’m not seeing any price change
 
Great stuff!! WWC never disappoints!!

800x300 WWC BF.jpg
 
Does the discount apply to the Coral Club?
 
Made the trip from the Gulf Coast and loved the visit. Store was busy but there was ample help from the WWC staff. It's down right dangerous to go in there -- eye candy everywhere!!!
Thanks, guys, for the awesome discount.
 
Made the trip from the Gulf Coast and loved the visit. Store was busy but there was ample help from the WWC staff. It's down right dangerous to go in there -- eye candy everywhere!!!
Thanks, guys, for the awesome discount.

Thank you so much for stopping in for the sale and for your wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it. Hope you picked up some awesome stuff!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new