Black Hornet Waiting List and Ebay Auction!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You won't be disappointed Steve.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem to grow pretty fast for me. Couple new polyp a months or so. I don't think the wait is too long.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no it ends up being 125 shipped im not sure how long he is exstending that price for... this would be the first hornet that didnt sell for more then a bill on ebay right? (hypotheticly if it didnt).

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no it ends up being 125 shipped im not sure how long he is exstending that price for... this would be the first hornet that didnt sell for more then a bill on ebay right? (hypotheticly if it didnt).

That why I jumped on it.. Pretty cheap to start with all the hornets price.. The last one I bought RH was 150.00 ...

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Anyone that wants a frag of the Black Hornet can get on the waiting list through R2R will get the $75 per polyp price. I did the ebay auction just to get it out there not to jack the price up after the auction. $75 is the set price per polyp through this website and waiting list. So no worries. This will be my only auction there will not be a second auction for these Black Hornet by me.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would, you can please add me to the list as well.

Anyone that wants a frag of the Black Hornet can get on the waiting list through R2R will get the $75 per polyp price. I did the ebay auction just to get it out there not to jack the price up after the auction. $75 is the set price per polyp through this website and waiting list. So no worries. This will be my only auction there will not be a second auction for these Black Hornet by me.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please guys keep this civil.. I wish a mod can edit this thread...IM sure no one is allowed to post negative comments especially on a F/S thread by a vendor..

Some of us really dont agree with the hobby and prices and we also have a choice to buy or not. If you don't like it and have comments either take it to PM's or leave it alone.. I myself see some ridiculous prices but I just keep my mouth shut ... That is the best way to show respect to the person ..

Back