Black Ice breeding

Ruzoko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done a ton of research but wanna to see if im missing anything before taking full plunge into this. My black ice clowns have been breeding for a few months now and decided to start raising their next clutch. Letter parents handle eggs and have fry catcher, figured out hatching/egg laying time frames. Got fry catcher for display tank. Currently have rotifers growing and live phyto for them. 10 gallon for fry with heater/bubbler. Have a dimming reef Light (not sure if should use desk lamp) sides blacked on tank. Sponge filter in DT for bacteria after meta. Ammonia badge and prime(if need). Planned around 1 liter water change daily starting day 2. Will be checking fry every 2-3hrs for phyto/roti replenish. Anything I am forgetting? Know i need specific foods for day 5 on and will buy soon. Also read can keep tank as is without water change and just set a slow drip of fresh saltwater from day 2-5 is this true? All advice welcome ty!

20220314_191607.jpg

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once fry hatch and rotifers are in tank, what will you use to tint/Feed the Rotifers?

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use RG Complete to grow the Rotifers. Once they are in the fry tank I use roitGreen omega to tint the water and feed the Rotifers

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back