Black Jack Freeze

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
17
Location
Lockport IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really tired of this game what fun is it when it freezes every time I bet 5 K Im out like 30 k in ten min.
 
I just stopped playing it because like you said, everytime I place a large bet it freeze's up or when you lose 19 hands in a row it stops being fun to me.
 
You guys must understand that these games are third party softwares. We have no control of the code, therefore we can't debug the program to find what's causing the error. I have seen many threads about the Blackjack and until the maker of the game comes out with an update there is nothing we can do. Play at your own risk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new