Black Leopard Clownfish Pre-Order 2018

Just a little update. The flight (CX830 if you wanna track it) is set to arrive around 12:30pm EST. Fish Wildlife will start the clearance process only after the cargo has landed. Will keep you guys posted.
 
Just cleared FWS. We will now head to CBP to clear custom. After that we will pick up the fish!

39898974223_87edfa2595.jpg
 
Sorry for the delay guys. Here is a video of the fish we got in! We will start taking picture of each one and post them within the next day or two for the pre-orders to choose. Thanks for being patient with us!

 
Everyone who has pre-ordered has been notified. We will try to post some pictures as soon as we can. I know this has been a long process and I really appreciate everyone's patience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new