Black Matter at Base of Frogspawn - Pics Attached

  • Thread starter Thread starter OceanLab4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OceanLab4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5722.JPG
IMG_5723.JPG
Ive had this frogspawn between 4 and 5 years, and it's done great. While looking over my tank today, I noticed some black matter at the base. It looks like I could take a turkey batter and blow the particles away, but wondered if I should be concerned? Any input is appreciated. Tried to attached video but keep getting security error
 
I can live with that. Thank you! I took a powerhead throughout the tank last weekend and vacuumed it well. Looks like another round might be needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new