Black Ops 3 help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
11
Location
Erie, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping to pre-order Black Ops 3 hardened edition from Gamestop, but its sold out on line and in the stores in my area. Is there anyone out there that can still pre-order this at your local Gamestop for me? Obviously I'll pay for it, plus the shipping. Also would like the beta code if possible. I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks.

PS
If this isn't allowed, please delete.
 
No problem. I was already having a bad day when it showed up in my mailbox. I just overreacted.
 
which system?
 
I looked an no store with-on 100 miles of me have them, were there a limited amount released for pre-order?
 
I'm not sure. It's no big deal. Thanks for checking though. I appreciate it.
 
man i gave away my 2 free tokens to complete strangers last night online, check around i got mine at game stop and they gave me 2 free token codes to give to any of my friends with my code so I'am sure somebody out there has a few to spare like i did go online and ask some people or check ebay maybe, good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new