Black spot Hammer coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter LauLau
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Would anyone happen to know what this black spot is that’s appeared on my hammer coral?
I’m having trouble finding what you’re talking about. Could you take a picture and circle the black spot?
 
20251110_181300_DD196B3D-2C89-4A42-AFBC-066E6387A0FE.png
 
Would anyone happen to know what this black spot is that’s appeared on my hammer coral?
I’m having trouble finding what you’re talking about. Could you take a picture and circle the black spot?
Thanks, I’ve added a photo
20251110_181327_2233C464-6654-441B-B8FC-0CB1CA206ECD.png
 
Thanks, I’ve added a photo
20251110_181327_2233C464-6654-441B-B8FC-0CB1CA206ECD.png
Sorry, idk what to make of it but hopefully it will help someone else. Your hammer appears healthy, I would assume it’s probably nothing to be concerned about but hopefully someone else will chime in.
 
Thanks, I’ve added a photo
20251110_181327_2233C464-6654-441B-B8FC-0CB1CA206ECD.png
Sorry, idk what to make of it but hopefully it will help someone else. Your hammer appears healthy, I would assume it’s probably nothing to be concerned about but hopefully someone else will chime in.
Thanks for your help. Hopefully it’s not anything to worry about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new