Black & White fish suggestions for 40 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThRoewer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is the tank:



Glass needs to be cleaned and I got to get a decent sized clean-up crew to make sure it doesn't become an algae swamp again...
 
Diadema urchin if you like urchins
I got 4 in my 100 gallon tank to keep algae in check. But those guys get so big that it would be cruel to the fish in a 40 gallon tank.
 
Stay away from Domino Damsels. They are very aggressive and potentially very troublesome.
No need to tell me. I've had a fully grown spawning pair. If sharks were as aggressive and fearless you couldn't put a toe into the ocean...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new