• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemone

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a natural split from my Black Widow Anemone. It has healed for a few days and is doing great.

$200 + FedEx Priority Overnight Shipping

ubiDqW9h.jpg

JOwxK3ih.jpg

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would probably give it a few weeks before shipping that out and letting it heal a little longer. just recently split nem and shipping is a bad idea, just speaking from experience not trying to derail your post.

OP
OP
eschulist

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think this is a good anemone for clown fish to host?

Definitely. My clownfish has hosted the mother nem for years and immediately took to the split.

I would probably give it a few weeks before shipping that out and letting it heal a little longer. just recently split nem and shipping is a bad idea, just speaking from experience not trying to derail your post.

Ya I totally understand. I just wanted to get it posted up within about a week as I have no idea how long it will take to sell. I don't have a huge tank and having the split inside the acclimation box for a month or longer isn't something Id want for the nem either.

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you kept the original?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back