• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemone

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

lynn.reef.nerd

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
983
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Maryland
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 3 black widow nems. Open to about 3-4+ inches.

Asking $150 local pick-up.

Shipping $50 UPS overnight to lower 48 states.


20221228_183253.jpg


318228284_571868534792267_151357567153566953_n.jpg


I also have other items for sale if interested: https://www.reefnerdaquatics.com/shop/corals/7
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new