• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black widow nems

Item Price
75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Lovefish77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
961
Reaction score
330
Location
Bloomfield, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to shut down this nano so have several black widows from quarter size ($75) to 2-3" ( $150-$175).
Also have an xl one like 8-9" in photo below for $325

Pick up only 07003

PM is key

Thx for looking

20220709_130827.jpg 20220724_154423.jpg
 
I will take one let me know
 
I have a tiny black widow like 1-2" $125 if someone is intersted.

Local pickup only 07003. PM intersted

Thx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new