• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blasto colony for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter coralguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coralguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
OHIO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this red and green blasto colony for sale. I would guess there is over 100 heads.
$125+shipping obo
P1040493.jpg
 
Thats a good price I have the same ones and loveum the grow fast Good luck on your sale bro If i didnt allready have um i scoop them up quick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new