• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blastomussa Iron Man or other bright colors

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have an Iron Man Blasto available on our website, go check it out and see what you think. https://www.goldenstatecorals.com/
where are the green and yellow pinwheeled striations on the OG irons? I do not see any other colors on it that should be there if its a true OG irons. i do see the gold speckled color but that doesn't look right to me.

GoldenStateCorals

GSC
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where are the green and yellow pinwheeled striations on the OG irons? I do not see any other colors on it that should be there if its a true OG irons. i do see the gold speckled color but that doesn't look right to me.

Honestly, not sure. We've had our mini colony for almost 7 years now. Originally sold to us as an Ironman. We've almost killed it a few times, but the colors have always been red perimeter and yellow/gold coloration in the center (never had green striations). We've seen other pictures online similar to what you are describing called OG UC Ironmans. We just called it OG because we've had it forever. Its not originally from UC. Tidal Gardens has a picture that is more similar to ours...

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, not sure. We've had our mini colony for almost 7 years now. Originally sold to us as an Ironman. We've almost killed it a few times, but the colors have always been red perimeter and yellow/gold coloration in the center (never had green striations). We've seen other pictures online similar to what you are describing called OG UC Ironmans. We just called it OG because we've had it forever. Its not originally from UC. Tidal Gardens has a picture that is more similar to ours...
you have my sincere apologies, I have the OG UC irons and have seen some knockoffs but peop;le still asking for OGUC value. yours is certainly distinct and I do like the lightly dusted gold specks that is not seen alot in blastos for sure

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back