Bleached Nem from PETCO

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nezareth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well then my last resort would be to purchase another bta anemone from petco, snip off a tentacle or something and feed it to my bleached one. Im. Ot entirely comfortable with that number one and number two I wouldn’t know what to do with the other anemone. What would be your best word of advice other than giving it away. I have no one to care for it and I cant take it back to petco to die. I also lost the receipt lol. But more importantly I dont want it to die at petco. Is overnighting the zooxs from algagen direct my best option?
Don't buy any anemones from Petco I might as well just order one online or go to your local Coral store. Don't buy it at Petco
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new