bleached sps

Yeah it will come back. I always keep my bleached sps even if it looks like there is nothing left. They'll come back some times even if there is no sign of life. So like everyone said, it will come back in time. Just set it in the back of the tank and check on it in a few months.
 
I think it has to do with my flow that's why I got two new power heads for Christmas, got a hydor koralia evolution 1150gph and a 1500 I forgot which one I ordered and told my girlfriend the wrong one hahaha (its going on a 55 gallon)
 
i had a 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch frag that was bleached at my LFS and gave him a sweet deal of $5 and it's back to life big time...im about 2 months in though, has not grown much but looks great in color now, and i'm confident it'll start spreading quickly soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new