Bleaching mushroom

KelpMeOut

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got an order 3 days ago, the coral were pretty stressed out. The euphyilla seems fine now for the most part but the mushroom was a having problems handling the powerhead so I turned it off and now took it out. The next day it started bleaching and the day after it had got on in little wedge and started to ball up. I've left it alone since it started bleachint. It's currently sitting in the go it released all balled up. Is there anything I can do at this point? When I got it, I feed it reef roids and it ate that. I don't know if this updated or something but I have no clue how to post images rn.
 
What are your perimeters and do you have any pics. That would help us better help you
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new