Bleigh's 60 gallon cube

It’s on!!!!

image.jpg
This is such a pretty set up!
 
This is such a pretty set up!

Thank you! I finally ordered a polyp lab lens earlier in the week. Waiting on it to come in to post more current pictures. I'll do a picture with and without the lens.
 
Thank you! I finally ordered a polyp lab lens earlier in the week. Waiting on it to come in to post more current pictures. I'll do a picture with and without the lens.

you’ll be returning that real quick. the most accurate way is to shoot in raw format and adjust in post with a full version of photoshop.
 
02A7BA1C-1AAD-417C-9760-20964E149DFF.jpeg


I have a question about this configuration, specifically the white elbows that make 180 degrees and turn back down under the water line.

Basically, this is a siphon functioning as a hose over the side of the tank when doing a water change.

I have tried this configuration, albeit, not in an overflow box. The problem I have is that the water flows out quicker than the pump can return it to the DT.

How do you balance flow with this configuration?

Here's how I control the flow, btw.

IMG_7079.jpg
 
you’ll be returning that real quick. the most accurate way is to shoot in raw format and adjust in post with a full version of photoshop.

I rarely mess with stuff in photoshop. Maybe if I got a good camera to photograph with. At this point, I can't imagine how I'd make time to edit pictures after I take them. Maybe I should just send them all to you and you can handle it! ;Joyful
 
I rarely mess with stuff in photoshop. Maybe if I got a good camera to photograph with. At this point, I can't imagine how I'd make time to edit pictures after I take them. Maybe I should just send them all to you and you can handle it! ;Joyful

maybe not.
 
Pics? Lol. Hopefully this counts. I have to be at work all day for a training. I feel like my brain is a protest for having to get up early on a Saturday.

image.jpg
 
Pics? Lol. Hopefully this counts. I have to be at work all day for a training. I feel like my brain is a protest for having to get up early on a Saturday.

image.jpg
Working ? Saturday ? That is not natural !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new