Blood worms for saltwater fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have bought by mistake , more than once the Fresh Water Multipack, instead of Saltwater Multipack. One of those is blood worms. I fed to salt water fish . No problem.
 
I have a pretty new package of frozen Hikari bloodworms...is it a truly bad idea to feed them to salt water fish?...If so, why?... I have 2 ywm, a purple fire fish and chalk bass...I would chop the worms a bit since the fish are small...what do you think?😕
All the iron in them boost there immune system and takes ich away I have a red sea Bannerfish that will only eat those and mysis shrimp absolutely nothing else they pair very well with mysis shrimp
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new