Blood worms vs. Black worms

OK I don't want to sound harsh. Bloodworms are not a proper food for salt water fish because they are bugs. Bugs have a totally different physiology.
They don't contain the oils fish need and are mostly chiten. or what your fingernails are made out of. In other words, they are a Lousy food. Real worms are a great food.
Hows That!
(If you feed bloodworms your fish will still scratch slurs in the glass) :rolleyes:

Was having a bad day (my grandfather passed away) so I might have taken it the wrong way to.
 
Live is better, but frozen is still better than other packaged foods such as mysis, rods and even that over priced stuff from that Larry guy.

I think that was the only website I could really find. Aren't the live suppose to be better or are frozen ok to?
 
Blackworms...the breakfast of champions...
 
Black worms are great to fattening up the breeding pair...bloodworms are just a supplement...feed sparringly....(Aussie discus breeder)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new