Blue and Gold Wall Hammer

Aaron Soliz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
451
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does something like bellow usually retail for? Thinking of buying one but not sure on what the correct price would be. Need some guidance. This wasn’t taken with a poly lens either.
Cheers

954A3D10-7799-448F-A40D-36E96D41F9E1.jpeg
 
Hello,

I am not sure, it does looks like a nice hammer. Personally I was would pay in the low to mid 100$,but that is only what I would pay. I have bought any in a long time

seems like there might be someone tonight though that can help
 
Looks like a very nice piece. I pay up to 200 for my walls but price is usually determined by coloration and how bright it is under blues
Hello !

thank you for your opinion. The person that is selling it is located in New York. I hate to purchase a pricey piece that I haven’t seen but he has great reviews and he has sent me many different pics under all whites, all blues and i was impressed.
He wants 175 so i paid that but got free shipping so it should be in by Tuesday. The coloration looks amazing though.
All white pic and all blue pic (No poly filter)

D45E193F-4634-4847-B8A9-8BB17B545C51.jpeg 0A4CD92A-F210-4935-BBD0-0FEE880DE756.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new